Sunday, March 13, 2011

New estate sale goodies

Finally a decent estate sale that wasn't filled with modern merchandise. It's getting harder and harder to find things from my chosen eras out in the wild. It seems like everyone remodeled and rebought their household goods in the 1970s or 1990s.  Anyhow, I picked up an unused, never opened Faberge power puff in a box, in the Straw Hat fragrance.  The puff is hot pink, a total bonus!  I also got a small brandy snifter full of tiny vintage glass Christmas balls, many of which were made in Japan. 
I think these are either coasters or ashtrays. I am going to use them as coasters. They are glass with a silver/grey sheen. Rather stylish, I think. Below is a poor bedraggled Merry Christmas dog. He now has a good home and will add a smashing touch to my retro holiday decor.

No comments:

Post a Comment